This page describes all changes made to the fs_fat_fmw package, FAT File Multiple Write (FMW), since its release.
1.8 (2021-01-22, 09:40):
- Adapted to FAT major version 10: encryption API has changed.
- Potential compilation warning fixed.
- Opening a non-existing encrypted file failed as it was tried to be opened in "w+" mode which is not supported for encrypted files.
- Corrected function headers.
1.7 (2020-11-26, 15:10):
- Bugfix: successful f_open()/f_wopen() could return NULL pointer.
1.6 (2020-10-12, 09:21):
- FMW functions with filehandle input could return F_ERR_NOTOPEN if non-zero drive index is used and volume was deleted with files left opened.
1.5 (2020-09-15, 09:45):
- File offset variable can be configured by user through use of USE_LONG_LONG_OFFSET.
1.4 (2020-06-23, 11:24):
- FMW header file is omitted if FMW is disabled.
1.3 (2020-05-27, 14:29):
- Implemented f_wopen_enc().
- Bugfix: f_read() and f_write() returned 0 instead of successfully read/written data in case of error.
- Bugfix: f_wopen() could not open the same file if r+ was after w/w+, first file handle kept opened and file did not exist before opening. File operations returned F_ERR_NOTOPEN for r+ opened file.
1.2 (2020-05-07, 13:58):
- Bugfix: error could be missed in fmw_read(), fmw_write(), fmw_getc(), and fmw_putc().
1.1 (2020-04-21, 13:30):
- Initial release.