This page describes all changes made to the fs_fat_fmw_test package, FAT File Multiple Write (FMW) Test Suite, since its release.
1.8 (2021-04-19, 08:15):
- Memory corruption could occur due to buffer indexing error.
1.7 (2021-03-18, 17:30):
- Eliminated C16x Compiler warnings.
- Removed use of undefined macro (FMW_TEST_PRINTF_LLI_SUPPORTED).
- psp_s(n)printf() is used instead of s(n)printf().
1.6 (2021-01-22, 09:45):
- Adapted to FAT major version 10: encryption API has changed: f_get_volume_info() is used instead of f_get_cluster_size().
1.5 (2020-11-27, 08:32):
- Added test to check overflow of file handle to NULL in case of file open.
1.4 (2020-09-15, 09:55):
- Adapted tests to use 'long long' for filelength, seek and tell APIs.
1.3 (2020-07-14, 17:00):
- Warnings removed.
1.2 (2020-05-28, 07:42):
- Test detected false positive error when HCC_UNICODE=0 and FAT_ENCRYPTION=1.
- Test detected false positive error when F_FINDOPENFILESIZE=1.
- Implemented test for the bug: f_wopen() could not open the same file if r+ was after w/w+, first file handle kept opened and file did not exist before opening. File operations returned F_ERR_NOTOPEN for r+ opened file.
- Implemented test for f_wopen_enc().
1.1 (2020-04-21, 13:30):
- Initial release.