This page describes all changes made to the fs_fat_fuse package, the Linux FUSE interface layer used to access a FAT file system, since its release.
1.15 (2021-02-02, 11:51):
- Bugfix: F_REPAIRED status was not handled.
1.14 (2021-01-21, 14:39):
- Adapted to FAT major version 10: f_get_volume_info() is used instead of f_get_cluster_size().
1.13 (2020-10-12, 09:10):
- f_get_volume_state() is used to determine if checkdisk is needed.
1.12 (2020-09-14, 11:52):
- False positive error may be printed while reading file.
- Threads are supported in media driver from now on.
- Single threaded switch '-s' is automatically used for FUSE.
1.11 (2020-05-13, 09:49):
- Added checkdisk (can be used through switch '--chkdsk').
1.10 (2020-04-22, 11:07):
- Eliminated compiler error for FUSE3.
1.9 (2020-02-20, 13:56):
- Added volume clean switch.
- FUSE 2.x and 3.x are also supported.
- Media driver initialization and delete was moved to PSP functions.
- fhf_getattr() was fixed: value of st_blocks is calculated, 'du' command can display size of folders and files.
- Works with libfuse-3.x, tested with libfuse-3.0.2.
- fhf_unlink() modified to work according to "man 2 unlink".
- fhf_statfs() correctly returns the total size of the volume.
- Beautified code.
- fhf_truncate() and fhf_read() fixed.
- Correctly reports free space above 4GB.
- Works with media_drv_blk_linux v1.1.
- Initial release.