This page describes all changes made to the fs_safe_nor_drv_cfi_sfdp_spi package, SafeFLASH NOR Driver for CFI and SFDP SPI Flash, since its release.
1.12 (2020-02-05, 19:32):
- Added full QSPI support (including QPI).
1.11r2 (2019-11-18, 16:04):
- Added QSPI reference PSP for Nucleo-F722ZE board.
1.11 (2019-10-10, 17:01):
- Added enable QSPI mode in flash chip.
- Added reset wait time
- QSPI supports 1-1-4 mode (1 line command and address, 4 lines data)
1.10r2 (2018-08-29, 18:27):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.10 (2018-02-01, 10:41):
- Added QSPI support.
- Compiler warning was eliminated.
- Now supports SST26VF032x serial NOR flash.
- Blocks of the media can be merged, allowing use of a larger block size in the file system.
- Micron 128Mb NOR Flash support added.
- Changed includes for CAPI compatibility.
- Use of NOR_BLOCKSTART parameter was fixed.
- NOR_CMD_ERASE configuration was introduced, which is used if neither CFI nor SFDP is supported by the flash chip.
- NOR_PAGE_PER_BLOCK configuration was removed as it was unused.
- Descriptor's size cannot be greater than block's size as it is unsupported by the driver.
- nor_verify_flash() worked incorrectly in case only part of the flash had to be checked.
- NOR_BLOCKSTART config parameter wasn't handled correctly.
- Updated to work with PSP_SPI major version 3.
- Initial release.