This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_ftp package, FTP Server, since its release.
5.1r3 (2018-08-29, 18:11):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Common FTP clients supported: directory listing is Unix compatible and several FTP commands implemented: NLST, RNFR, RNTO, SYST, HELP, and FEAT.
- Login failed when media was not ready: user can be logged in without media.
- Change directory (CWD) was fixed: it never changed directory.
- Upload (STOR) was fixed: last bytes of file may be skipped.
- Buffer overrun was fixed in ftp_add_user() when too long username, password, or root directory was used.
- Updated to work with TCP major version 6.
- Updated to work with IP base major version 6.
- Added EPRT command handler.
- Updated to work with TCP major version 5
- Updated to work with IP base major version 5.
- File system operations are executed using user callback functions instead of the file system abstraction layer.
- Corrected user root directory handling (the system could incorrectly exit the user's root directory).
- Added support for DELE and PWD commands.
- Updated to work with TCP major version 4.
- Required package version checks added.
- Receive data handling fixed (unprocessed packet could stay in a queue that could lead to slower performance).
- Function prototypes and declarations corrected.
- made use of the modified tcp_get_buf() function.
- FTP connection closed when getting QUIT command on a connection without valid user.
- FTP login not possible now without entering a user name.
- added password protection support to FTP logins.
- ftp_add_user() fix: error returned if no more user entries are available.
- ported to new IP stack.
- multi-user support added.
- changes needed to support new FSAL.
- directory support added.
- 0 length array changed to 1 in the main code.
- extern "c" fixed to "C".
- start, stop functions added.
- Initial release.