This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_ntp package, NTP Client, since its release.
1.18r2 (2018-08-29, 18:14):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.18 (2018-02-20, 11:30):
- Applied Socket API changes.
1.17 (2017-11-03, 14:00):
- Changed mathematics functions to be compliant with MISRA rules.
- Corrected intersection chime check.
- Corrected handling of Kiss of Death "RATE".
1.16 (2017-10-11, 06:50):
- UDP version check fixed.
1.15 (2017-10-04, 10:18):
- udp_open() call changed to match new API.
1.14 (2017-09-12, 10:00):
- Corrected MISRA warnings.
1.13 (2017-09-08, 13:45):
- Corrected use of socket_select() (nfds is set to max listen socket number + 1).
1.12 (2017-06-16, 9:00):
- Corrected overflow secure mechanism in clock_combine().
- Corrected overflow during calculation of time offset.
- ntp_check_msg(): corrected read of ntts_sec, ntts_frac to use PSP_RD_BE32. Direct comparison with 0 resulted in an unaligned uint32 read exception on some machines.
- Authorization header is now not set when NTP_SECURE_ENABLE is disabled.
- Removed psp_math files (moved to psp_template_math).
- Corrected calculating of dispersion time and ntp_prec2ntime.
- Corrected clearing of connection data not to use static size as it changes, depending on compiler.
- Sockets are set to SOCKET_ERROR when NTP is stopped; this allows proper use of ntp_del_server(), ntp_add_server().
- Encryption drivers are now stopped when NTP_SECURE_ENABLE is enabled.
- Corrected reference time loopback check.
- Unused configuration definition removed.
- Corrected ntp_start()/ntp_stop()/ntp_start() sequence (g_ntp_config.ntpcg_srv_idx was not cleared during start).
- Corrected incorrect indent in ntp_start().
- Corrected compilation warnings in psp_math_sqrt64p32().
- Removed enhanced math logic from psp_math_mult64p32().
- Corrected possible uninitialized 'ret_val' value in ntp_register_cb().
- Added macro NTP_SECURE_ENABLE for configuring use of authorized NTP connection functionality.
- Removed DES authorization as it is deprecated.
- Ported to new IP Stack (version 6) and UDP (version 6).
- Add Socket interface and compatibility with LwIP sockets.
- Added configuration option NTP_LONG_JUMP_ENABLE, that enables long time jumps when synchronizing for the first time (suppress PANIC notify when synchronizing to a server whose time is very different from the device system time).
- Added mechanism that changes clock combine algorithm to use arithmetic average when it is possible that overflow can occur during calculation.
- Removed SNTP functionality.
- Added function for adding/removing NTP servers.
- Removed config_ip_app_ntp.c. Servers are now configured only by API functions.
- Added NTP functionality.
- Added authorization (MD5, DES).
- Initial release (supports only Simple NTP).