This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_snmp_manager package, the SNMP manager, since its release.
3.6 (2020-03-07, 16:00):
- Did not compile without SNMPv3.
- snmp_wr_var_bind() replaced by a corrected integer parsing function: snmp_wr_var_bind_int().
3.4r2 (2018-11-22, 11:24):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Separated SNMP base, agent, manager and v3 packages. The original history for these packages is given below.
3.4 (2018-08-28 14:00):
- Added API to Agent to get currently processed variable binding that was needed by SNMP COMP module.
3.3 (2018-08-21 14:30):
- Added support for SNMP v1 messages.
3.2 (2018-08-02 12:00):
- Separated SNMPv3 from SNMP base.
- Added util function to read 64 bit values and convert ASN OID to 32 bit element table (needed by MIB compiler).
- Corrected writing of int32 value to MIB object when value is 0 (snmp_obj_wr_int32).
3.1 (2017-10-12 14:00)r2:
- Corrected udp_scad_open() API.
3.1 (2017-10-12 14:00):
- Updated to use new udp_open() in version 7.1.
- Corrected snmp_obj_wr_int32() to take as its input int32_t.
- Corrected object size check in snmp_obj_wr_neg_uint32(), snmp_obj_wr_uint32().
- Renamed snmp_core snmp_base.
- Corrected USM module for use with SNMP Agent.
- Cleaned up SNMP core files and fully derived MANAGER/AGENT application.
- Derived SNMP to CORE/AGENT/MANAGER.
- Initial release of SNMP.
- Only MIB with system information is implemented.