This page describes all changes made to the ip_app_ssh package, Secure Shell (SSH), since its release.
1.15 (2021-03-02, 15:00)
- Corrected function comments.
- Corrected typo in SSH_CLI_MODE_SUBSYTEM to SSH_CLI_MODE_SUBSYSTEM.
1.14 (2021-01-18, 12:45)
- Corrected timeout mechanism (timeout is rest only for successful send and receive).
- Added client connection establishment (SSH_CLIENT_CONN_ESTD_TMO 30 seconds).
1.13 (2021-01-07, 14:30)
- Added settings to set maximum receive window (SSH_MAX_RECV_WINDOW).
1.12 (2020-12-11, 11:10)
- Added efficient secret sizes, which dramatically reduces SSH initialization time and connection establishment.
1.11 (2020-12-08, 09:30)
- Corrected adding client user of max length (SSH_MAX_UNAME_LENGTH).
- Modified window adjust minimal value to be at least the minimal send size of header + encryption padding + data of 1024.
1.10 (2020-10-30, 11:00)
- Added SSH client 'subsystem' mode.
1.9 (2020-10-19, 15:30)
- Added SSH client.
- Moved IO operation to separate file to make it possible to port SSH to different stacks.
- Corrected data exchange mechanism.
1.8 (2020-07-16, 9:30)
- Corrected Backspace handling to move to previous line for Unix terminals (Tested on LXTerminal).
- Added handling of window-change message.
- Added flush function to be used by CLI commands.
- Added disconnecting of pseudo terminal on EOT (CTRL-D) character. It is enabled by SSH_PTY_DISCONNECT_ON_EOT.
1.7 (2020-06-08, 10:00):
- Added fix to cache waiting packets if there are no free buffers to send response.
- Fixed warnings for potential uninitialized values.
1.6 (2020-04-24, 07:45):
- Fixed ssh_add_user() to accept NULL password.
- Modified authorization mechanism to not ask for password if key was used.
1.5 (2020-04-16, 07:40):
- Fixed calculation mechanism for shared secret to include cases when public key and secret has different sizes than negotiated DH group.
1.4 (2019-12-09, 13:00):
- Fixed compilation warnings.
1.3 (2017-08-23, 12:00):
- Corrected function call ssh_remove_subsytem() to ssh_remove_subsystem().
1.2 (2017-08-22, 13:00):
- Use of dynamic allocation is now controlled by configuration (SSH_DYNAMIC_ALLOC_EN).
- Removed multiple returns from functions.
- Added support for DNS address resolution for forwarded channels.
- Added support for new version of HCC_CLI (2.0).
- Updated file comments to have standard HCC license notice.
1.1 (2017-07-19, 12:00):
- Initial release of SSH.