This page describes all changes made to the ip_eapol_base package, EAPOL Base, since its release.
2.5 (2021-04-07, 14:45)
- Added exclusion for include of api_enc if EAPOL_CLIENT_PMK_ENABLE is disabled.
- Disabled MKA and Relay in template configuration.
2.4r2 (2021-03-08, 18:00):
- Changed default value of EAPOL_MKA_ENABLE to 0 in config_ip_eapol.h to avoid compilation error if EAPoL MKA package is not included.
2.4 (2021-01-15, 14:00)
- Separated Client and Relay from EAPOL base package.
2.3 (2020-06-24, 12:15)
- Added option EAPOL_COPT_MSK_EN to disable get for MSK, for cases it is not needed or used method does not provide it.
- Corrected releasing of received frames (Fixed issue: receiving a frame before current was handled resulted in frame being not released).
- Corrected enabling of EAPOL CLIENT.
2.2 (2020-06-12, 09:45)
- Added clearing of g_eapol_cli_config.eolcg_npck_cb.
2.1 (2019-10-11, 15:00):
- Added Reauthentication if EAPO client is in IDLE mode and we receie EAP identify packet.
- Added prescaler reset at EAPOL client initialisation.
- Added acceptance for packets send to a multicast address when Client also sends to a multicast address.
2.0 (2018-09-18, 12:00):
- Added The KMD ID to the API functions.
- Added EAPOL_ROPT_RELAY_IFC option to set and get eapol_relay.
- Added callback mechanism for receiving non EAP packet frames by the user.
- Updated info file with correct dependencies.
- Added design file.
- Changed format of UDP Relay datagram. Now it contains only the source address of supplicant.
- Client: eapol_cli_hdl_data decides if message should be handled by it (source address is compared with EAPOL next hop address) otherwise it is passed to relay.
- Removed EAPOL_OPT_AUTH_ADDR.
- Relay: Added option EAPOL_ROPT_AUTH_ADDR to setup Authenticator MAC address.
- Relay: Relay datagram EUI destination address is set to Authenticator MAC address.
- Relay: EAPOL frames source address is set to host MAC address.
- Removed releasing of buffer in case of error in eapol_send_buf() (it was already released by calling function).
- Messages which come from Authenticator MAC address are now forwarded to Client other messages are forwarded to Relay.
- Added new option EAPOL_OPT_AUTH_ADDR to setup Authenticator MAC address for EAPOL.
- EAPOL Relay: fixed compilation warning messages.
- EAPOL Relay: added optional filtering of incoming EAPOL frames.
- EAPOL Client: added configuration setting for maximal EAPOL packet size.
- Initial release.