This page describes all changes made to the ip_ifc_raw package, Raw Interface Controller, since its release.
1.12 (2019-06-12, 19:00):
- Added IP_IFC_RAW_HDR_SIZE configuration option to simulate interface specific header added to the frame (used for example to simulate routing with shared pool between different interfaces).
1.11r2 (2018-08-29, 18:25):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Corrected ip_raw_ifc_receive() to always return initialized value.
- Corrected setting of route handle in IP buffer for received IPv6 packets.
- Added missing sending of IP6 packets.
- updated to work with IP base major version 6.
- updated to work with IP base major version 5.
- required package version checks added.
- api_ip_ifc_raw.h included to have prototypes for all functions.
- use latest IP base.
- updated to use latest IP base module.
- empty ip_raw_ifc_fill_hdr() function added for MISRA compatibility.
- updated to work with latest IP_BASE and NW driver.
- ip_ifc_loopback renamed to ip_ifc_raw.
Original history for ip_ifc_loopback:
- Updated to work with the new routing module.
- Comments fixed.
- Use of NW driver major revision 2.
- Initial release.