This page describes all changes made to the ip_tls_test package, TLS and DTLS Test Suite since its release.
1.14 (2020-05-26, 9:55):
- Fixed compilation warning.
1.13 (2019-10-30, 9:00):
- Modified to support TLS 4.0.
- Added extra debug log.
1.12r2 (2018-08-29, 18:13):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Added configuration to enable client verification mechanism.
- Added use of psp_sockets() when using socket API.
- Corrected printing of debug messages.
- Added use of tls_select_socket()/tls_poll_socket() for socket client. Use of functions is controlled by TLS_SOCKET_SELECT.
- Received data are checked if they match pattern "0123456789012<...>0123456789" delimited by \n.
- Added support to work with standard sockets.
- Connection timeout is implemented with use of HCC timer.
- Corrected code exclude macros when different interfaces are enabled for TLS/DTLS.
- Updated to establish TLS/DTLS connection over IPv6.
- Updated to new IPStack IPv4/IPv6 ver. 6.02.
- Updated to TLS 3.16.
- Updated to new IPStack IPv4/IPv6.
- Updated to TLS 3.13.
- Updated to TLS 3.12.
- Added task sleep for socket connection for configuration using RTOS.
- Added test for DTLS.
- Updated to ip_tls version 3.11 (internal version number).
- Replaced stdint.h includes with psp_types.h.
- Updated TLS version check to 3.6.
- Test updated to ip_tls version 3.5, IP stack version 4.
- Test updated to ip_tls version 3.4.
- Added socket client and server test.
- Server/client TCP/socket test is now configurable from config_tls_test.h.
- Initial release.