This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_ftl_nand_mt29fxg08_ecc package, the FTL NAND Media Driver for Micron MT29FxG08 with ECC, since its release.
1.7 (2019-03-26, 20:10):
- ECC switching during normal operation removed.
- Write disable (read-only mode) functions updated.
- Check of reserved blocks added.
- Magic numbers removed.
1.6r2 (2018-08-29, 18:26):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name
1.6 (2018-04-12, 09:51):
- ll_isbadblock() could report a bad block as good.
- ECC switching can be disabled if the hardware does not support it.
- Writing to flash memory can be disabled when circumstances are not optimal (voltage or temperature is too low).
- ll_readpart() could incorrectly report erased state for a non-erased page.
- Supports LL_REWRITE status reporting to enable block rewrite, requires FTL v5.3 or higher.
- MT29FXG08_ECC_WEAR_STATIC_LIMIT and MT29FXG08_ECC_WEAR_STATIC_COUNT config options added.
- Works with FTL v5.x.
- Works with FTL v4.x
- Fixed bug in ll_readpart() : spare must be read in all cases to decide whether the page is erased.
- Initial revision.