This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_ftl_nor_ram package, the FTL NOR RAM Flash Driver, since its release.
2.6 (2021-03-29, 11:30):
Introduced new capabilities:
- to store the RAM image to a file (only in VS).
- to erase/change the content of the image during initialization (only in VS).
- to mimic a power failure (by skipping E/P cycles and reporting SUCCESS from write/erase functions).
- to mimic E/P errors (by skipping E/P cycles and reporting ERROR from write/erase functions).
- to accept a write request only if erased cells are programmed.
- to accept a write request only if cells are programmed from 1->0 or 0->0.
- to report an error if a read/write crosses page boundary.
2.5r2 (2018-08-29, 18:07):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- New config options RAM_FTL_NOR_WEAR_STATIC_LIMIT and RAM_FTL_NOR_WEAR_STATIC_COUNT added, works with FTL v5.x.
- RAM_NOR_ERASE_CYCLES config option added to simulate aging of blocks.
- Works with FTL v4.x and FTL_NOR v3.x.
- Adapted to FTL v3.0.
- ftlnor replaced with ftl_nor everywhere.
- Initial release.