This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mmcsd_emmc_management package, the EMMC Extension for MMCSD, since its release.
1.9 (2021-04-16, 12:10)
- Added emmc_rst_n_function() to permanently enable/disable reset pin.
1.8 (2021-02-15, 15:45)
- Added sleep/awake operation.
1.7 (2021-01-21, 17:15):
- Non-partitionable eMMC could cause a division by zero error (if HC_WP_GRP_SIZE and/or HC_ERASE_GRP_SIZE is zero).
1.6 (2020-04-01, 11:50):
- Function headers fixed
1.5 (2020-03-25, 12:16):
- Background operations (BKOPS) of eMMC can be controlled via function calls.
1.4 (2019-02-08, 14:40):
- Fixed incompatibility issue with media_drv_base. This could cause file system initialization error when used with SafeFAT (wrong media driver IOCTL ID-s were used).
1.3r3 (2018-08-29, 18:10):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Dependency check fixed; functionality not changed.
- eMMC partitioning: fixed the case in which Enhanced Mode User Data Area is used.
- Initial release.