This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mmcsd_init package, the MMC and SD Common Part, since its release.
1.15 (2021-02-15, 15:45):
- Added sleep/awake operation for eMMC chips.
1.14 (2021-01-21, 17:15):
- Non-partitionable eMMCs were handled incorrectly. Number of sectors value was not correct.
1.13 (2020-10-16, 14:29):
- Switching to 8-bit mode could fail, delay was missing in bus test.
1.12 (2020-03-20, 18:20):
- Wait for idle added after switching to 8-bit and HS mode, to avoid rare failures with certain cards when performing these operations.
1.11 (2020-02-12, 14:00):
- Added HS200 mode support for eMMC cards.
1.10 (2019-08-02, 10:53):
- Eliminated GCC warnings (possibly uninitialised variables).
1.9 (2019-02-08, 12:55):
- Removed false dependency from the underlying MMC/SD driver's PSP.
1.8 (2019-02-08, 10:58):
- Added support for High Speed (26MHz..52MHz) operation with MMC cards/eMMC chips.
- Code cleanup.
1.7r2 (2018-08-29, 18:21):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.7 (2017-10-09, 11:33):
- Eliminated compiler warning.
1.6 (2017-09-26, 17:08):
- Compiler warnings eliminated.
- Timeout after GO_IDLE is properly calculated if bus clock is not 100kHz.
- New MMCSD driver interfaces used instead of MMCSD PSP functions.
- Added support for operation with eMMC management module.
- mmcsd_initcard() starts with setting back DATA lines to 1-bit mode.
- Added support for reliable write.
- Initial release.