This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mmcsd_lpc package, the MMCSD Media Driver for LPC, since its release.
- Modified to work with mmcsd_init v1.4.
- Rewritten to support new mmcsd_init and eMMC cards.
- Fixed: number of sectors were calculated incorrectly, driver reported 1024 sectors less.
- DMA module was not stopped when the driver was released.
- Added support for high-speed SD mode.
- LPC32xx operation with data cache enabled fixed.
- Read/write for 23xx and 24xx and non-aligned read/write for 32xx and 17xx devices were fixed.
- Multiple sector read and write were fixed: more than 127 sectors can be transferred.
- DMA buffer allocation cleaned up (the driver could be compiled with incorrect configuration).
- LPC17XX and LPC32XX: read and write functions didn't work in case of unaligned buffers.
- Code works without disable/enable interrupts as a consequence MMCSD_INTERRUPT_ENABLE option was removed.
- Code cleanup.
- Warnings removed, register names renamed to HCC_xx.
- hcc_mem is only included in code if memory is allocated.
- oal_isr.h file only included if MMCSD_INTERRUPT_ENABLE is set.
- Fixed to work with LPC23xx as well.
- LPC17xx added.
- Initial release.