This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mmcsd_stm32_v4x package, the MMCSD Media Driver for STM32 V4.x, since its release.
1.6 (2021-03-19, 12:55):
- Bug fix: Mutex was not released by mmcsd_release() when there were active eMMC partitions accessed by the driver (MMCSD_ALLOW_EMMC_MANAGEMENT set).
1.5 (2021-03-02, 15:15):
- MMCSD_NUM_UNITS moved to API, as the driver can only handle one unit and should not be configurable.
1.4 (2021-02-15, 15:45):
- Added support for eMMC sleep/awake functionality, when getstatus is invoked the driver will wake-up the eMMC if it's in sleep mode.
1.3 (2020-10-16, 14:16):
- Bug fix: Buffer overflow occurred for (e)MMC cards.
- Frequency of SD/MMC clock was calculated wrongly for STM32F7xx MCUs.
- mmcsd_initcard() could stick in endless loop when using 8 bit mode.
1.2 (2020-09-28, 15:00):
- Bug fix: Read timeout was used for both read and write transfers.
- Execute FIFO Reset when error occurred during transfer.
- Wrong FIFO status is checked at transferring data to card.
1.1 (2020-04-07, 18:30):
- Initial release.