This page describes all changes made to the media_drv_mst package, the Media Driver for USB Host Mass Storage, since its release.
1.4 (2021-03-08, 12:39):
- Adapted to media_drv_base 1.6: IOCTL returns MDRIVER_ERR_IOCTL_MSG_NOT_SUPPORTED if IOCTL message is not supported.
1.3r2 (2018-08-29, 18:15):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.3 (2018-05-03, 11:42):
- Introduced IOCTL flush command.
- SCSI release command is used to stop media and prevent data loss.
- Changed because MST major number changed.
- Uses MST version number instead of SCSI.
- Initial release.