This page describes all changes made to the mip_sec package, IPsec, since its release.
2.4 (2018-12-05, 13:30):
- Added fixes to enable IPsec over routed packets:
- Handle of decrypted handle is updated only if packet is addressed to host.
- IPv4 checksum is recalculated for outgoing packets that are secured and are routed (not send by host).
- Corrected SPD checking for routed packets (local/remote address needs to swapped when searching for matching SPD).
2.3 (2018-11-21, 16:30):
- Added exclude for config_ip_nd.h in ah.c when IP V6 is not enabled.
2.2 (2018-11-16, 12:30):
- Corrected padding calculation in ESP protocol.
- Corrected packet length calculation for tunnel/transport mode in ESP.
- Added IPsec disable function to dynamically disable IPsec firewall.
- Added IPsec enable exclusion to .c files to disable compilation if it is not used.
2.1 (2018-09-27, 12:30):
- Changes due to IP aliasing support for IPv4.
2.0r2 (2018-08-29, 18:08):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Changed API function to be able to use IKE protocol.
- Corrected NAT traversal mechanism.
- Added handling of Virtual IP.
- Corrected handling of messages with Extended sequence Number.
- Initial release.