This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_enc24x package, Network Driver for ENC624J600, since its release.
1.6 (2021-02-09, 15:00):
- Updated to work with nw_drv_base v5.6.
- Warnings removed.
1.5 (2020-11-25, 17:00)
- Fixed parameter check in eth_drv_encx24_receive().
1.4r2 (2018-08-29, 18:08):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Driver cleanup.
- Protected counter of TX descriptors against rollover.
- In case of error eth_drv_encx24_tx() and eth_drv_encx24_rx() could leave SPI locked.
- Added support to use ENCX24 chip's default MAC address instead of the one configured by the user.
- Long auto-negotiation time task blocking processing eliminated.
- Initial release.