This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_enet package, Network Driver for Freescale EtherNet IP, since its release.
1.6 (2021-02-09, 15:00):
- Updated to work with nw_drv_base v5.6.
- Warnings removed.
1.5 (2021-01-18, 15:00):
- Configuration option added to switch between legacy and enhanced buffer descriptor formats (ETH_USE_ENHANCED_BD).
- Configuration option added to swap buffer descriptor bytes to support little-endian devices (ETH_SWAP_BD_BYTES_BIGENDIAN).
- Configuration option added to swap data bytes to make it compatible with ARM little-endianness (ETH_SWAP_DATA_BYTES).
- Added support for LAN8720 PHY.
1.4r2 (2018-08-29, 18:20):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.4 (2018-01-22, 13:21):
- Multicast frames were filtered (IPv6 did not work previously).
- Driver Tx path could get stuck for a while in case a new transmit was initiated while another transmit was in progress.
- Added support for Freescale Kinetis K60.
- Return value of PSP init() function is now checked by the driver.
- Initial revision.