This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_etna package, Network Driver for Renesas RH850, since its release.
1.3 (2021-03-02, 18:00)
- Fixed version file include path.
- Removed interrupt disable/enable from add_buf/receive/send function, because all the changes made in the DMA descriptors and property data are done before the descriptors are passed to the DMA engine.
- Fixed pin configuration in PSP RH850. Drive strength was not correctly set for all output pins which resulted in untransmitted frames.
1.2 (2021-02-03, 15:00):
- Added support for two Ethernet ports.
- Introduced core and PHY loopback modes.
- Connected state reported faster (PHY speed and duplex mode is set during the start of the driver instead of setting them always after PHY reports a newly connected state).
- Removed "HCC_" prefix from configuration option names.
- Initial release.