This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_etna package, Network Driver for Renesas RH850, since its release.
1.5 (2021-04-20, 18:00):
- Updated to work with nw_drv_base v5.6.
- Warnings removed.
1.4r2 (2021-03-08, 10:25)
- Fixed PSP RH850 psp_isr_delete() function to set the return value to success when the isr_id is correct.
1.4 (2021-03-04, 14:20)
- Fixed the issue that meant ethdriver_etna_init() returned the same t_nwdriver structure for both ports so port0 data was overwritten with port1 data during start.
1.3 (2021-03-02, 18:00)
- Fixed version file include path.
- Removed interrupt disable/enable from add_buf/receive/send function, because all the changes made in the DMA descriptors and property data are done before the descriptors are passed to the DMA engine.
- Fixed pin configuration in PSP RH850. Drive strength was not correctly set for all output pins which resulted in untransmitted frames.
1.2 (2021-02-03, 15:00):
- Added support for two Ethernet ports.
- Introduced core and PHY loopback modes.
- Connected state reported faster (PHY speed and duplex mode is set during the start of the driver instead of setting them always after PHY reports a newly connected state).
- Removed "HCC_" prefix from configuration option names.
- Initial release.