This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_microchip_pic32 package, Network Driver for Microchip PIC32, since its release.
1.3 (2021-02-09, 15:00):
- Updated to work with nw_drv_base v5.6.
- Warnings removed.
1.2 (2020-10-16, 16:39):
- Driver's startup might fail due to improper access to the Ethernet PHY.
- Frame reception path might have stopped in case the interrupt processing is blocked for some reason [e.g. by other, long lasting high priority interrupts in the system or high priority tasks blocking the IP stack's tasks under special conditions (when ethernet interrupts are disabled)].
1.1r2 (2018-08-29, 18:24):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Initial revision.