This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_renesas package, Network Driver for Renesas, since its release.
1.7 (2021-06-11, 11:30)
- Padding bytes were incorrect when frame less than 60 bytes in length was sent.
1.6 (2021-03-05, 14:30)
- Removed dependency from HCC-MEM package.
- Introduced PSP function to get the pointer of the memory area where the Ethernet buffer is located.
- Added support for ETH PHY KSZ8xxx.
- Added PSP for Renesas RA6M3.
- Introduced PSP_ETH_RENESAS_MII_DELAY to be able to define the platform specific value of PIR write delay.
- Introduced PSP_ETH_RENESAS_RX_LENGTH_ADDER to be able to define the platform specific value that needs to be subtracted from the received frame size.
- Fixed compiler warnings.
1.5 (2021-02-09, 15:00):
- Updated to work with nw_drv_base v5.6.
- Warnings removed.
1.4r2 (2018-08-29, 18:19):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- PHY initialization might have failed.
- Stopping the driver (usually via calling ip_eth_ifc_stop() from the application) resulted in a state where the driver could not be started again (usually via ip_eth_ifc_start()).
- Include paths fixed.
- Pointer check against NULL was fixed which could block receiving of packets.
- Little-Endian operation was fixed.
- Initial release.