This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_ti_emac package, Network Driver for TI EMAC, since its release.
3.6 (2021-02-09, 15:00):
- Updated to work with nw_drv_base v5.6.
- Warnings removed.
3.5r2 (2018-08-29, 18:12):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
3.5 (2018-08-01, 11:01):
- Interrupt handling fixed. In certain cases an extra (unnecessary) interrupt could be triggered.
- Compiler warnings were eliminated.
3.4 (2018-06-04, 18:54):
- Reception might fail under certain conditions, typically when dealing with multicast IPv6 messages.
- Added ISR priorities to the config file.
- Introduced emac_ethdriver_dma_start()/stop() functions.
- TX/RX interrupts handling are changed. In the interrupt routine only the relevant interrupt is disabled.
- Renamed module as it supports EMAC in TI TMS570, as well. Old name: emac_rm48lx50. New name: ti_emac.
- Memory was not released from delete function.
- Initial release.