This page describes all changes made to the nw_drv_eth_usb_device package, Network Driver for USB Devices, since its release.
1.4 (2020-06-12, 15:24):
- Disconnected ETH state is reported to the TCP/IP stack when USB device is set to suspend state.
1.3 (2018-09-14, 10:25):
- Version 1.2 did not work with the HCC TCP/IP stack: USB traffic halted immediately after connection.
1.2r2 (2018-08-29, 18:06):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.2 (2018-06-19, 14:48):
- Initially unconnected devices might fail to start communicating. (For example, USBD-RNDIS with USB cable not connected at startup.)
- The driver expects the underlying COM driver (RNDIS/CDC-ECM) to return the length of the received data without the size of the COM header.
- Initial release.