This page describes all changes made to the oal_base package, OS Abstraction Layer (Base), since its release.
2.6 (2019-08-28, 16:40):
- Static analysis issues eliminated.
2.5 (2019-01-07, 13:00):
- MISRA 2012: violations eliminated.
2.4: (2018-12-14, 12:00):
- MISRA-C:2004: violations eliminated.
2.3 r2 (2018-08-29, 18:08):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- enum OAL error codes changed to macro definitions in order to ensure MISRA compliance.
- oal_task_m_create(), oal_task_m_delete() and oal_task_m_get_index() were introduced to create multiple instances of tasks.
- config_oal.h introduced. Gives the possibility to disable/enable parts of the OAL.
- oal_task_t type added to oalp_task.h.
- Pointer to oal_task_t added as the first parameter to oal_task_create().
- oal_task_delete() expects pointer to oal_task_t instead of oal_task_id_t.
- oal_task_yield() function added.