This page describes all changes made to the oal_os_freertos package, OAL for FreeRTOS, since its release.
2.8 (2020-11-02, 19:50):
- AVR32 specific modifications added. psp template added.
- Backward compatibility added for FreeRTOS major versions below 5.
2.7 (2020-05-28, 14:55):
- Modified OAL events to use a two depth queue to handle the situation when the same event can be set from nested interrupts or from an interrupt while oal_event_get() is executed.
2.6 (2020-05-26, 10:35):
- Added OAL_USE_FPU configuration option to enable call to portTASK_USES_FLOATING_POINT() from tasks. This prevents errors when code is optimized under architectures using FPU.
2.5 (2019.04.29, 19:00):
- MISRA 2012: violations eliminated (converted from MISRA 2004).
2.4r2 (2018-08-29, 18:17):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Check of VER_OAL_MINOR was fixed.
- Added t_oal_ret return code.
- Added API function oal_event_clear().
- Task name typecast changed to avoid warning.
- config_oal.h introduced. This allows disabling/enabling of parts of the OAL.
- oal_task_t type added to oalp_task.h.
- Pointer to oal_task_t added as the first parameter to oal_task_create().
- oal_task_delete() expects pointer to oal_task_t instead of oal_task_id_t.
- oal_task_yield() function added.