This page describes all changes made to the oal_os_nos package, OAL for Systems with No RTOS, since its release.
2.14 (2019-01-07, 13:00):
- MISRA 2012: violations eliminated.
2.13r4 (2018-08-29, 18:06):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Check of VER_OAL_MINOR was fixed.
- Check for OAL Base minor version removed.
- psp_isr.h reference file fixed (unwanted '/' character in one line).
- Wrong task ID was returned in case no HCC tasks are used.
- Added t_oal_ret return code.
- Added API function oal_event_clear().
- Under some circumstances an event flag could have been incorrectly delivered when an event was deleted and initialized again.
- Removed return value for functions where it was not required to eliminate compiler warnings.
- psp_types.h used instead of stdint.h and stddef.h.
- Warning was eliminated which occurred when interrupts were not used (OAL_ISR_SUPPORTED is zero).
- Wrong value is returned from oal_event_delete() on success.
- oalp_isr.h: include path of config_oal.h corrected.
- oal_event_get() cleared all flags not only the ones it was waiting for.
- oal_isr_poll() prototype places to oalp_isr.h to avoid warnings.
- config_oal.h introduced. This allows disabling/enabling of parts of the OAL.
- Created api_oal_os.h.
- oal_task_poll() prototype was moved to API header from oalp_task.h.
- oal_task_t type added to oalp_task.h.
- Pointer to oal_task_t added as the first parameter to oal_task_create().
- oal_task_delete() expects pointer to oal_task_t instead of oal_task_id_t.
- oal_task_yield() function added.