This page describes all changes made to the psp_template_spi package, the SPI Driver PSP, since its release.
3.1r2 (2018-08-29, 18:25):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Added additional parameter to tell if psp_spi_lock() and psp_spi_unlock() were called from ISR or not.
- Introduced psp_spi_register_isr() to be able to disable/enable ISR from psp_spi_lock()/psp_spi_unlock() for devices doing SPI transactions from ISR.
- Added return code to psp_spi_lock() and psp_spi_unlock().
- Corrected comments in the template.
- psp_spi_txrx1() changed to psp_spi_txrx() (and can now send/receive more than one byte at a time).
- Added psp_spi_txrx1().
- Initial release.