This page describes all changes made to the usbd_cd_audio_20 package, USBD Audio 2.0 Class Driver, since its release.
1.2 (2020-08-07, 13:55)
- Audio feedback (synchronization of the sampling rate) was working incorrectly when connected to Windows hosts, resulting in an erroneous playback stream.
1.1 (2019-05-20, 19:00):
- Initial release. Supported features:
- 1 USB Streaming Input Terminal
- 1 USB Streaming Output Terminal
- 1 Microphone Input Terminal
- 1 Speaker Output Terminal
- 1 Clock Source Unit with a configurable number of discrete freqnecies.
- Descriptor generator tool does not support Audio 2.0 devices.
- Basic Feature Unit controls (Volume Control, Mute Control etc.) are not supported