This page describes all changes made to the usbd_drv_isp1582 package, USBD Low Level Driver for ISP1582, since its release.
1.10r2 (2018-08-29, 18:14):
- Added document HTML link to the documentation folder.
- Renamed history and document files to the package name.
- Mutex and interrupts were incorrectly locked and unlocked from interrupt in case of an invalid transfer state.
- Setup packet handling was incorrect if another setup packet arrived during an active control request.
- Added common interrupt handling for device and host.
- Interrupt enabling and device enabling moved to hw_start.
- ISR fix for the case when both EP0 Setup and some other interrupt flag are active at the same time.
- Added mutex and interrupt protection for EP register accesses.
- Several fixes regarding endpoint STALLing.
- Reset fix
- Endpoint Toggle cleared after endpoint STALL.
- RX endpoint buffer cleared after reception only in case not all data has been read out of it.
- Minor fixes to eliminate warnings.
- Minor fixes.
- Initial release.