This page describes all changes made to the usbd_drv_lpc package, USBD Low Level Driver for LPC, since its release.
- TX interrupts could be lost for transfers greater than one packet size, causing the USB to lock up.
- Device status interrupts (bus reset, suspend, and connect) were not delivered correctly and as a consequence the event could be lost.
- Introduced new driver.
- Hardware initialization changed.
- Code cleanup.
- Big transfers did not work correctly.
- Due to a bug, the system could generate an endless number of TX interrupts in case more than one packet size transfer was initiated. The driver was fully functional; it only generated non-handled interrupts.
- Initial release.