This page describes all changes made to the usbd_drv_renesas20 package, USBD Low Level Driver for Renesas 20, since its release.
2.13 (2021-02-25, 10:39):
- Fixed issue with Multipacket OUT (Host to Device) transfers.
- Driver could not handle the case when the host requested the device to do a state transition from configured to not configured state (by sending a SET_CONFIGURATION(0) request). This transition is part of the USB.org Chapter 9 test sequence.
- Endpoint Halted status reported to the Host was incorrect.
- Added PSP template for R7FS5D9 devices.
2.12 (2020-04-02, 12:39):
- Receiving of OUT packets could get stuck if transfer was using multiple packets.
2.11 (2018-06-19, 13:36):
- Fixed sending of zero-length IN packet.
- Refactored to comply with coding standard rules.
2.10 (2018-06-04, 09:46):
- Fixed receiving of zero-length OUT packet: clearing buffer to prevent stopping of receiving.
- Sending through bulk endpoints could get stuck when device was disconnected.
- Refactoring to comply with coding standard rules.
- Added missing OAL_ISR_PRE/OAL_ISR_POST macros to the ISR.
- Endless loop was fixed that occurred when USB cable was disconnected during receiving data.
- Fixed hangup that occurred in big endian mode.
- Bus error was fixed which occurred in big endian and OTG mode when switched between host and device mode.
- Can be compiled and works on Renesas SH7xxx devices.
- Implemented Big endian access.
- Fixed sporadic hangup.
- Register and interrupt initialization was moved to usbd_start to work in OTG mode.
- USB VBUS detection added.
- USB port used can be set in config file.
- configuration option for USB speed.
- renamed to renesas20 (Renesas USB 2.0 USB device core).
- tested with SH7xxx and RX series.
- new source tree.
- initial revision.