This page describes all changes made to the usbd_drv_stm32 package, USBD Low Level Driver for STM32, since its release.
- Compiler warning eliminated.
- Supports STM32F0xx line.
- Driver could crash in case host sent data before it could setup the next transfer. This is a problem using the driver with fast host controllers (handle_rx_ev() doesn't call copy_from_ep() when p_eph->tr == NULL).
- usbd_it_handler() defined as static and caused compiler error with GCC.
- Bug fix: endpoints were not initialized correctly.
- Memory corruption could occur at device disconnection (due to an issue in usbd_remove_ep()).
- PSP interface changed.
- api_usbd_stm32.h created; contains API to detect missing SOF-s.
- config_usbd_stm32.c updated to work correctly with IAR.
- Endpoint size configuration is fixed and located in config_usbd_stm32.c.
- ISO endpoint operation fixed.
- Driver worked incorrectly if the same endpoint used both (IN/OUT) directions.
- usbd_it_handler() prototype added to usbd_stm32.c
- usbd_stm32_it_info_lp, usbd_stm32_it_info_hp moved from PSP to usbd_stm32.c.
- add_ep(): buffer space allocation is now done automatically.
- Function headers added.
- Double-buffered endpoint buffer allocation fixed.
- Initial revision.