This page describes all changes made to the usbd_drv_vusb package, USBD Low Level Driver for VUSB, since its release.
1.26 (2019-06-28, 13:50):
- Added SRP and HRP support.
1.25r2 (2018-08-29, 18:24):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.25 (2018-07-26, 19:23):
- Control endpoint communication could fail if (Endpoint0 maximum packet size) > 8 in the device descriptor used.
1.24 (2018-04-16, 17:17):
- Added DMA error handling.
- Several fixes related to device recognition (enumeration) process.
- Version check was fixed in PSP.
- Compiler warnings were eliminated.
- Refactoring to comply with coding standard rules.
- Missing OAL_ISR_PRE/OAL_ISR_POST macros added.
- Processing order of completed transfers is guaranteed now to match the real order how transfers finished.
- Unreleased resources could result in stop of the driver after several USB resets without pulling out the cable.
- The USB host might have been unable to abort an ongoing IN transfer by sending a Setup packet.
- Receiving more consecutive Set Configuration commands from the host, without USB reset, could cause traffic stop on endpoints with pending Tx transfers using a const source buffer (located in ROM). The number of Set Configuration requests causing the issue depends on the size of the memory area available for locking via hcc_mem.
- First control transfer after a successful Send Configuration could fail.
- Unused code removed.
- Receiving Set Configuration command from the host, without USB reset, could cause immediate Tx traffic stop on the endpoints with pending Tx transfers, lasting until the next USB reset.
- Sending from const buffers could cause the driver's Tx path inoperable after sending a few frames successfully.
- Updated for compatibility with SOF Timer version 2.x.
- Missing includes were added to usbd_vusb.h.
- Free USB Buffer Descriptor Table memory in usbd_hw_delete().
- Control transfers could get stuck during heavy traffic.
- Transfers from unaligned address could stop working.
- Code reorganized to support OTG operation.
- PSP function names cleaned up.
- Logical-physical memory mapping added.
- Introduced common memory handle in usbd_dev.h.
- Corrected hcc_mem_lock call. From interrupt it is not possible to call this function.
- DMA alignment bug fixed. usbd_vusb.c now uses hcc-mem to allocate aligned buffer for OUT transfers.
- Unnecessary check for eph->tr is removed from handle_tx_event().
- Warning removed.
- Configuration parameter USB_DEVICE_INT_PRIO moved to config_usbd_vusb.h.
- Fix regarding VBUS monitoring.
- usbd_receive(): race condition caused by automatic Control transfer handshake of VUSB fixed.
- Resume, Suspend interrupt correction.
- Interrupt enabling moved to usbd_vusb.c (from _hw.c).
- Added support to do DMA from ROM.
- PIC24 compatibility added.
- Initial release.