This page describes all changes made to the usbh_cd_cdc_acm package, USBH CDC-ACM Class Driver, since its release.
2.13 (2018-08-27, 16:30):
- Static analysis issues eliminated.
2.12 (2017-09-25, 07:24):
- Deadlock occurred when usbh_cdcacm_send() was used in disconnected state.
- CDC protocols 0..6 are recognized instead of 1.
- usbh_cdcacm_send() made re-entrant.
- Compiler warnings eliminated.
- ZLP will is also added in blocking mode (fix in rev. 2.9 only worked in non-blocking mode).
- usbh_cdcacm_send() will send ZLP if the length of the sent packet is integral multiple of the Endpoint packet size.
- Use of uninitialized variable was eliminated.
- Unit ID is checked to prevent buffer indexing error.
- Warnings removed.
- Updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- USB_STATE_INVALID state will be set in case of a transaction error instead of USBH_STATE_DISCONNECTED in order to prevent COM and DATA interface confusion. Originally it could happen that if an error occurred the same unit ID was assigned to the next attached device.
- psp_endianness.h used instead of psp_endiness.h.
- Needless version checks removed from API header file.
- Notification codes changed from enum to #define.
- All notification callbacks are casted to (void) to avoid warnings this is required because notification functions return an error code.
- Send will return USBH_ERR_INVALID_SIZE in case length is zero.
- OAL resource initialization changed. It will free resources from init in case of failure.