This page describes all changes made to the usbh_cd_cdc_ncm package, USBH CDC-NCM Class Driver, since its release.
1.8 (2021-02-18, 17:10):
- Compiler error fixed if either USBH_CDCNCM_BUF_MODE_RX or USBH_CDCNCM_BUF_MODE_TX is configured as USBH_CDCNCM_BUF_MODE_INTERNAL.
1.7r2 (2018-08-29, 18:23):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
1.7 (2018-02-16, 14:34):
- Compiler warnings eliminated.
- NDP16 Signature is configurable now by using USBH_CDCNCM_SIGNATURE_NDP16 configuration option.
- Added support for releasing Rx buffers using the pointer to their payload:
- USBH_CDCNCM_RELEASE_RX_IN_ORDER = 0 : usbh_cdcncm_release_rx_buffer() takes pointer to release as parameter.
- USBH_CDCNCM_RELEASE_RX_IN_ORDER != 0 : usbh_cdcncm_release_rx_buffer() releases the oldest pending Rx buffer.
- Received frames could be lost.
- Connection Speed Change sent by the device was not recognized.
- Warnings removed.
- Added support for configurable RX/TX buffer handling: internal buffers, internal buffers(no copy) and external buffers.
- Fixed buffer handling when more Rx buffers used.
- General code cleanup.
- Initial check-in.