This page describes all changes made to the usbh_cd_hub package, the USBH Hub Class Driver, since its release.
- Added support for test mode on an HS HUB port.
- Warning removed.
- Suspend/resume added.
- USBH_PMGR_EVENT_FLAG used instead of 1 when oal_event_set() is called.
- psp_endianness.h used instead of psp_endiness.h.
- usbh_utils version number check removed.
- Needless version checks removed from API header file.
- All notification callbacks are cast to (void) to avoid warnings this is required because notification functions return an error code.
- Check function prototypes by including its header file.
- HUB changed bits were incorrectly cleared causing stalled transfers. This only happened when the HUB reported global power or overcurrent changed.