This page describes all changes made to the usbh_cd_midi package, the USBH MIDI Class Driver, since its release.
2.4r2 (2018-08-29, 18:30):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- Needless version checks removed from API header file.
- Return codes changed from enum to #define.
- All notification callbacks are cast to (void) to avoid warnings this is required because notification functions return an error code.
- Oldest MIDI events will not be dropped if receive buffer overflows. Instead it will suspend IN requests as long as the events are not read.
- usbh notification function's parameters were in the reversed order.