This page describes all changes made to the usbh_cd_raw package, the USBH Raw Class Driver, since its release.
4.2 (2018-06-14, 12:26):
- Any SETUP packets can be sent and received.
- Added a new parameter to send/receive to be able to skip Zero-Length Packets.
- Multiple channels can be used on the same interface.
- Class driver renamed from bulk to raw.
- Two new functions added: usbh_raw_write_ctrl() and usbh_raw_read_ctrl() for sending and receiving data on control channel.
- psp_types.h used instead of stdint.h and stddef.h.
- Warnings removed.
- Updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- Missing function prototypes added to api_usbh_bulk.h.
- Blocking version of usbh_bulk_read_state() and usbh_bulk_write_state() fixed.
- Sends Zero-Length Packets that help the bulk demo to support arbitrary buffer size on the device side (works with VER_USBD_BULK 1.1).
- First issue.