This page describes all changes made to the usbh_cd_rndis package, the USBH RNDIS Class Driver, since its release.
3.5 (2021-07-27, 18:30):
- Zero-length packets are now sent when needed.
- Previously, when an RNDIS USB packet could not be sent, the packet was added to the tail of the busy queue instead of the head. In this way packets could be sent in a different order than originally intended.
3.4 (2021-04-20, 15:00):
- Updated to work with nw_drv_base v5.6.
- Warnings removed.
3.3 (2021-01-29, 09:00):
- Needless RX/TX notification definitions removed from the API (RX/TX notification is applied via the NW driver).
- Demo code added to show how to use the class-driver without HCC's TCP/IP stack.
3.2r2 (2018-08-29, 18:24):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Fixed filter setting that prevented packets being sent and received.
- Memory leak eliminated.
- Fixed buffer overrun that occurred when MTU size is less than NWDRIVER_DEF_MTU_SIZE.
- Updated to work with Network driver 5.xx.
- Updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- psp_endianness.h used instead of psp_endiness.h.
- Needless version checks removed from API header file.
- Notification codes changed from enum to #define.
- All notification callbacks are cast to (void) to avoid warnings. This is required because notification functions return an error code.
- OAL resource initialization changed. It frees resources from init in case of failure.