This page describes all changes made to the usbh_cd_rndis package, the USBH RNDIS Class Driver, since its release.
3.3 (2021-01-29, 09:00):
- Needless RX/TX notification definitions removed from the API (RX/TX notification is applied via the NW driver).
- Demo code added to show how to use the class-driver without HCC's TCP/IP stack.
3.2r2 (2018-08-29, 18:24):
- Document HTML link added to the documentation folder.
- History and document files renamed to the package name.
- Fixed filter setting that prevented packets being sent and received.
- Memory leak eliminated.
- Fixed buffer overrun that occurred when MTU size is less than NWDRIVER_DEF_MTU_SIZE.
- Updated to work with Network driver 5.xx.
- Updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- psp_endianness.h used instead of psp_endiness.h.
- Needless version checks removed from API header file.
- Notification codes changed from enum to #define.
- All notification callbacks are cast to (void) to avoid warnings. This is required because notification functions return an error code.
- OAL resource initialization changed. It frees resources from init in case of failure.