This page describes all changes made to the usbh_drv_isp176x package, the USB SAF1761 Host Controller, since its release.
- Include in API was fixed: include failed on case sensitive systems.
- Compiler warnings eliminated.
- If used with an RTOS mutex was re-locked in case a transfer timed out.
- Updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- Big transfers (>10KB) could never complete successfully.
- Init function could incorrectly return success in case of failure.
- Added common interrupt handling for device and host.
- Fix: pointer to uht in aed possibly removed during transfer.
- Several fixes regarding device removal.
- isp1763 bug fixed: clearing *_DONE_MAP register before processing it.
- Several changes regarding ISP1763.
- Minor fixes to eliminate warnings.
- Order of writing ATL_PTD_LAST_PTD and ATL_PTD_SKIP_MAP registers changed.
- Added support for ISP1763 / ISP1761 / ISP1760.
- Register file moved to the host controller directory.
- Uses common init file for ISP582 and ISP176x.
- Initial release.