This page describes all changes made to the usbh_drv_renesas package, the USB Renesas Host Controller, since its release.
2.21 (2018-06-13, 07:55):
- Zero-length Packets (ZLP) can now be sent.
- Added OAL_ISR_FN/OAL_ISR_PRE macros to ISR.
- Refactoring to comply with coding standard rules.
- Fixed compiler error that occurred when RENESAS_SUPPORT_HS is 1.
- Eliminated compiler warnings.
- Zero length OUT packets were always transmitted on S5D9: fixed FIFO access.
- High speed core supports up to 11 devices simultaneously.
- Compiler error eliminated which occurred when no OS is used.
- Deadlock could occur when more than 5 device is connected.
- Enumeration could fail if device was connected quickly (e.g. on-board HUB).
- unplug/re-plug event could lead to USB lockup (concurrent access of EP pipes from different threads).
- unplug/re-plug event could lead to USB lockup (EP pipes could remain in a state where no transfers could have been successfully executed).
- Fixed compilation error that occurred if an OS is used.
- Without OS (oal_os_nos) unplug/plug event was missed the re-plug occured between two oal_task_poll() calls.
- Bus error was fixed which occurred in big endian and OTG mode when switched between host and device mode.
- Compiler warnings eliminated.
- Unaligned buffers can be transferred with usbh_renesas. 32-bit FIFO access was implemented for SH7269.
- Device unplug/re-plug issue fixed, host operation could stop if device was removed during communication.
- Register and interrupt initialization was moved to usbd_start to work in OTG mode.
- updated to work with USB host base major version 3.
- Port reset could work incorrectly at higher optimization levels.
- If an enumeration failed at the beginning then all further enumerations failed.
- Odd bytes can be properly transferred.
- ISO EP bug fixed.
- USB port used can be set in config file.
- a new file (renesas_hw.h) added.
- renesas_hub_port_reset modified.
- handle short packet in transfer task.
- renesas_hub_port_reset modified: change high speed handling.
- register file included through PSP.
- corrected root HUB reset sequence.
- transfer start incorrectly modified uht->rc and could return incorrect value, as a consequence incorrect transfers could happen with RTOS.
- Initial release.