The main features of the HTTP Client are the following:
- Conforms to the HCC Advanced Embedded Framework.
- Compliant with HCC's MISRA-compliant TCP/IP stack.
- Works with both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Compliant with RFC 2818.
- Designed for integration with both RTOS and non-RTOS based systems.
- Can be configured to use BSD sockets.
- Supports all standard HTTP methods: GET, PUT, POST, and DELETE.
- Supports HTTP connections.
- Supports HTTP Secure connections.
- Handles a configurable number of simultaneous connections.
- Demo package provides sample implementations to base your HTTP client on.