This chapter contains the fundamental information for this module.
The component sections are as follows:
- Introduction – describes the main elements of the module.
- Feature Check – summarizes the main features of the module as bullet points.
- Fail-safety – defines fail-safety and describes the quality of service that SafeFLASH provides.
- Device Description – summarizes the properties of the supported Macronix devices.
- Packages and Documents – the Packages section lists the packages that you need in order to use this module. The Documents section lists the relevant user guides.
- Change History – lists the earlier versions of this manual, giving the software version that each manual describes.